(Bqp.vn) - The Engineering Contingent of the Vietnam People’s Army successfully won a bronze medal in the “Safe Route” competition of the International Army Games 2021.
At the final round on August 29 on Tyumen Training Ground, Russia, members of the Vietnamese Engineering Contingent competed with contingents from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Belarus, and they completed their performance in 55 minutes and 40 seconds.
The Vietnamese engineering contingent erecting a TMM-3M heavy mechanized bridge.
Based on the overall results of stages within the “Safe Route” competition, the Vietnamese troops ranked third among competing teams, after Russia and Uzbekistan.
Talking about the achievement, Head of VPA’s Engineering Contingent Colonel Pham Tuan Luc said that members of the contingent overcame all difficulties and were determined to obtain the best possible result at the event.
Members of the Vietnamese engineering contingent in a joint photo.
The “Safe Route” competition of the International Army Games 2021 ended successfully. It is obvious that what the VPA’s Engineering Contingent performed during the competition won the hearts of other participating countries and jury.
- ASEAN, Australia strengthen defence cooperation
- ASEAN - Republic of Korea Defence Ministers’ Informal Meeting held online
- ASEAN Defence Ministers’ Meeting Retreat held virtually
- Vietnam ranks high at the International Army Games 2021
- Vietnamese naval performance leaves good impression on international peers