(Bqp.vn) - Party General Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong has required members of the Party Central Committee (PCC) to uphold their sense of responsibility and objectivity in addressing issues tabled for discussion at the 12th PCC plenum, especially personnel work.
At the 12th PCC plenum. (photo: VNA)
In his opening remarks at the 12th plenum, which opened in Hanoi on May 11, the Party leader said from now to the 13th National Party Congress, besides congress documents, the PCC must devote time and efforts to prepare personnel for the upcoming tenure. He stressed that it is an extremely important task that involves the fate of the Party and the nation, as well as the future of the country.
At the on-going plenum, the PCC will discuss and decide the directions for personnel work. The directions will be the basis for preparing personnel for the PCC, the Politburo, the PCC Secretariat, and the PCC’s Inspection Commission in the 13th tenure as well as key positions in State agencies in the 2021-2026 term, which will be done in the following PCC plenums.
- General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong chairs an official welcome ceremony for US President
- Vietnam to continue being active and proactive in overcoming war consequences
- Opening ceremony of 13th National Party Congress
- PM chairs the plenary session of the 37th ASEAN Summit
- 37th ASEAN Summit and Related Summits kick off