Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh chaired a meeting of the Anti-Money Laundering Steering Committee
(Bqp.vn) – Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh, head of the Anti-Money Laundering Steering Committee chaired a meeting of the committee in Hanoi on March 5 to review the evaluation of the Asia-Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG) on Vietnam’s mechanisms to fight money laundering, terrorist financing, and proliferation of mass destruction weapons, at the APG’s first multilateral assessment report.
Deputy Prmie Minister Truong Hoa Binh speaking at the meeting.
The representative of the State Bank of Vietnam reported on the assessment results and recommendations of APG. According to State Bank of Vietnam, Vietnam is scheduled to have a meeting with the APG evaluation group in April 2020 and defend its report at the annual APG meeting in July.
Closing the meeting, Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh urged related units to coordinate with the State Bank of Vietnam to provide information and data proving Vietnam’s priority to counter terrorism and terrorist financing.
- The targeted financial sanctions-proliferation financing (TFS-PF) obligations and The designated list
- UN Security Council’s online meeting on chemical weapons in Syria
- Vietnam supports all efforts to promote disarmament
- Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh chaired a meeting of the Anti-Money Laundering Steering Committee
- Vietnam reaffirms support for nuclear non-proliferation treaty